No need to wrap up at home this winter. Invest in effective cavity wall and loft Insulation. You will be able to save up to 35% on your Home Heating bills.
We have over 30 years experience in cavity wall insulation
The energy consumed in heating homes, offices and factories accounts for the major proportion of all nation’s energy production. In a typical home, 35% of our domestic heat is lost and wasted through uninsulated cavity walls and 25% is lost through uninsulated lofts.
New Building Regulations introduced by the Government have called for an increase in the amount of insulation fitted in all new homes to cut heat loss, reduce energy consumption and help conserve the world’s natural resources
The most common areas of heat loss are:
✓ Walls & Ceilings
✓ Ventilations ducts
✓ Plumbing areas
✓ Doors & floors
✓ Single glazing
✓ Extractor fans
✓ Open windows
Checklist for effective cavity wall insulation:
1. Allows the walls to breathe.
2. Will not transmit the passage of water.
3. Will not settle or shrink.
4. Will not escape from the wall.
5. Will not sustain mould growth or rodents.
6. No adverse effect upon wood, brick, wall tiles.
7. Will remain effective for the life of the building.
8. Requires no maintenance.
9. Installation by fully trained and approved insulation specialists.
10. All work fully guaranteed.
We also provide Thermal Imaging, Spray on Foam, Damp Proofing and Timber Treatment.
Call us on 074 9161000 (ROI) or 028 71363000 (NI) if you need cavity wall insulation and we can talk through any queries that you may have.